Dress is so easy to wear. Just zip it, and go. It’s also one of those staple and must have items in your wardrobe. I believe every woman should own all kinds of dress! But to be ready for any events and occasions, these are the 10 kinds of dresses you should have in your wardrobe.
1. A Little Black Dress (LBD) – Black is a timeless color you can wear almost anytime and everytime! Since it’s a neutral color, it’s so easy to mix and match with any other colors.
2. A Little White Dress – A wardrobe basic you can wear all summer and winter with the right accessories. Easy to style, easy to match with any colors, easy to wear. Fret no more!
3. A go-to dress (easy to dress up or dress down) – The kind of dress you can wear all day and night. From work to night out.
4. A sexy figure-flattering dress – These body-hugging and figure-flattering dresses below are such teaser! Make ‘em drool!
5. Mini in bold colors – Bright and bold colors are flirty and glamorous! Let your inner beauty shine out with one of these bright mini dresses, take it to a night out with the girls, or cocktails.
6. A knee-length tailored dress – Think of Kate Middleton and Michelle Obama. They dressed smart and gorgeous on every occasion. This dress can also be your to-go dress for work when you are in a hurry.
7. A safe party dress – Every woman needs one reliable party frock. For a timeless piece, look for details (embellishments, neckline, pattern, colors) and silhouettes.
8. A stunning maxi dress – Dress it down with pretty flats, or dress it up with gorgeous pumps. This dress should be versatile.
The slip dress silhouette works best on tall, lithe figures. Empire-waist and halter maxidresses are super flattering on curvier bodies. And petite ladies who want to look taller might opt for a solid color head-to-toe.
9. A floral dress – Go for big and bright prints, the brighter the better. Wear it at backyard barbecues, garden parties, summer weddings, or evening events. Wanna wear it to work? Simply throw a blazer and a pair of pumps or flats in neutral colors to tone it down.
10. A flirty summer frock – Dress it up or dress it down, wear it with cute sandals for summer, or cardigan and tights for winter. It’s best to choose a classic cut because it’ll be the dress you’ll wear for years to come.