It’s almost here! That’s right, the ultimate people watching, party throwing, candy chugging night is right around the corner– Halloween! To cap off all the fun you’ll be having, the perfect costume is essential. Sure you could go for the princess, policewoman, or devil suits but gosh they’re getting a bit routine, aren’t they? To provide a bit of inspiration as you channel your muse for the holiday, we’re counting down the top 10 best celebrity costumes! Stars like Lea Michelle, Kathy Lee Gifford, and Heidi Klum (the obvi Queen of Halloween) put the run of the mill catsuit to shame.
10. Beyonce as a Bumble Bee
Perhaps she could have been a bit more creative, but the choice was too easy for “Mrs. Bey”.
9. Joan Rivers, Kelly Osbourne, George Kotsiopoulos, and Giuliana Rancic as Suri Cruise, Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony, and Victoria Beckham
In usual fashion, E! network’s Fashion Police summed up the latest in pop culture, fabulously. Only Joan Rivers could make the Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes break-up this funny.
8. Brooke Shields as Uncle Fester from The Addams Family
Super cute family idea that actually seems pretty easy to make. We just might steal this one.
7. Lea Michele as the Swan Queen from Black Swan
Our guess is this costume will definitely be a popular one (again) this year. Lea Michele looks good enough to be in the film.
6. Matt Lauer and Anne Curry as Prince William and Kate Middleton
These former co-hosts pulled off a great replica of the royal wedding.
5. Kathy Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb as Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie
These much talked about outfits are also a great royal duo costume to mimic this Halloween. Finding those hats is the hard part…
4. Fergie as Honey Boo Boo
Without a doubt the tiny sensation, Honey Boo Boo, will be the most worn costume this year. It’s just too darn easy. Grab a frilly dress and a crown and you’re just about there. Fergie added a nice touch with the teddy bear and socks.
3. Kelly Ripa and Nick Lachey as Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
Accurate and hilarious!
2. Heidi Klum as a skinless corpse
Now this is how you commit to a Halloween costume! Heidi Klum never fails to surprise us.
1. Heidi Klum as Indian god Shiva
Honestly, we’re not trying to show favoritism here but no celeb does Halloween like Heidi!
Are you feeling inspired yet? Let us know what you think! Or head over to our Halloween dresses post if you’re going glam this year instead!
3 Responses to “Top 10 Celebrity Halloween Costumes”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.